- I already do a lot for the environment, is this program for me? (Back to Top)
- Absolutely! Whether you've never calculated your carbon footprint or are greener than the Incredible Hulk, the Low Carbon Diet provides an opportunity for you to participate and make a difference. Click on 'Participate in the Program' on the right-hand side for more details. You can also email ParkCityGreen@ParkCity.org if you'd like to participate as a single household or help others by becoming a Low Carbon Leader.
- How much does it cost to participate? (Back to Top)
- There is no cost to participate. The program is sponsored by the City of Park City, with support from Summit County and the Rocky Mountain Power Foundation, and households in the Park City area can receive a Low Carbon Diet workbook and participate for free. There are a large number of behavioral changes that households can implement at no cost that will reduce CO2 emissions. In fact, you'll probably ending up saving money!
- How can I stay in touch with the program and other participants? (Back to Top)
- We will be hosting a number of events to introduce people to the Low Carbon Diet and support program participants. Click on 'Training & Public Events' on the right-hand side to get a list of these. We'll also be hosting recurring Low Carbon Coffee Hours and Luncheons to stay connected; these will occur on a monthly basis starting in fall 2011 and details will be posted on the web.
- Any other questions? (Back to Top)
- Email ParkCityGreen@ParkCity.org if you have any questions about the program. We'll email a response to you and also post the details on this FAQ page for others to learn from!